Sunday, May 29, 2011

This time...seriously...I mean it....

I'm really going to BE a "blogger" now. If you scroll down, you will see the first three posts were sometime last year...yeah, that's quite a lag. Clearly, I just have loads of time on my hands...*laughs hysterically* How, may you ask, will I find the time? :) Well, I'm not really sure...but I can tell you that it seems very important to me now that I begin to document our homeschooling journey (you know, the one that we've been on successfully for almost two years..yeah, that one)......plus, I think I have other things to say. The other day I began a social media campaign for our business (Twitter, Linkedin, WordPress, etc.), and I told a few people that I didn't think I would "tweet" personally..maybe because I didn't think anyone was that interested in what I have to say. But since then (in some sort of delirious state) I have decided that MAYBE I am more interesting than that...that maybe I wanted to be more interesting than that, and talk about things that are relevant to my family, to our homeschooling, to my faith.....

So...if you desire..stay tuned...it just might get a little interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment